STAY TUNED FOR 2024 INFORMATION! HERE’S WHAT WE DID IN 2023!
Friday, July 14/23
- Golf at the 108 Golf Resort with special rates for Hot July Nights participants! Rates available all day to Hot July Nights participants. Contact the Resort to book your tee time or appointment – 1-800-667-5233. Located at 4816 Telqua Drive, 108 Mile Ranch
Pickleball Friday & Saturday!- Call Bob at 250 396 7276 or Larry at 250 267 3090 if you are interested in getting in a game or two! Click on the image for larger view.
- Farmers’ Market 100 Mile House Community Hall, downtown, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Meet & Greet at the South Cariboo Rec Centre at 175B Wrangler Way from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. with local entertainment. Burgers and hotdogs for sale. Pre-registration is available during this time. Sponsored by South Cariboo Chamber of Commerce
- Rod Run – Sponsored by Napa – Total Parts Express Ltd. Rod Run leaves the A & W at 6:15 p.m. and ends at the 108 Ranch Heritage Site
Movie Night at the South Cariboo Theatre starting at 9 p.m.! This year we are showing Grease! Free Admission. Maximum 100 people.
Saturday, July 15/23
- Pancake Breakfast – 100 Mile House Wranglers Junior B team fundraiser from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. South Cariboo Rec Centre, 175 Wranglers Way.
- Breakfast egg muffins and coffee for sale
- Pickleball Friday & Saturday! – Call Bob at 250 396 7276 or Larry at 250 267 3090 if you are interested in getting in a game or two!
- Poker Run – $500 in cash prizes! 10:00 a.m. start. Leaves from the South Cariboo Rec Centre located on Wrangler Way ending at the Iron Horse Pub in Lone Butte. Sponsored by Canadian Tire.
- Dog Show at the Agriplex – 2 to 4 p.m.
- Dinner & Dance at 100 Mile House Community Centre, Birch Avenue/3rd Street. Doors open at 5:00; dinner at 6:30; Dancing until 11 p.m. $40/person. Sponsored by Bree Contracting Ltd. We have booked a bus to pick up those who will be attending the dinner and dance from their motel and return (including 108 Golf Resort) on the Saturday evening. Please do not drink and drive.
Sunday, July 16/23
Show ‘n Shine – Birch Avenue – Goodie Bags, Dash Plaques & Over $10,000 in Prizes!
- Breakfast from 8 to 10 a.m. at Birch Avenue & 3rd Street in the Community Hall.
- Registration and staging on Birch Avenue from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Show n’ Shine opens to the public at 10 a.m. and goes until 3 p.m. Awards and prize draws at the main stage at the 100 Mile House Community Hall at 3:00 p.m.
- Live Music – Dixie Fried Hep Katz, Kordaroy Band, and a local trio The Joe Bailey Band. Sponsored by Re/Max Realty 100
- Swap Meet/Trade Show sponsored by Cariboo Storage Solutions from 10 a.m. until 2:45 p.m. beside the 100 Mile House Community Hall. No entry fee. Contact Phil Pogues at 250-395-3921. Leave a message and he will call you right back.
- Craft Market – 100 Mile House Community Hall – Sponsored by Williams Lake & District Credit Union
- Guess-A-Part from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sponsored by Sanders Redi-Mix
- Walking Poker Run located downtown 100 Mile House from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. sponsored by EXP Realty.
- Demonstrations and Activities from local groups all day!