100 Mile House, the Handcrafted Log Home Capital of North America, is located on Highway 97 in the Cariboo region of B.C., 458 kilometres (285 miles) north of Vancouver and 328 kilometres (204 miles) south of Prince George. Our history is steeped in the Gold Rush of 1858. And no matter what time of the year, there’s always something to see and do. This vibrant, busy community welcomes you for year-round adventures!
Use these links for helpful information:
- 2022 Visitor Guide! Check it out!
- 100 Mile House Area Accommodations – Compiled by South Cariboo Tourism. This list includes hotels, motels, RV parks, guest ranches, B&Bs, resorts and lodges.
- 108 Golf Resort Hot July Nights participant special room rates: Standard queen $99.99; Kitchenette King $109.99; Camping full hook ups $30.00
- 100 Mile House.ca
- Where to Stay – BC Tourism 100 Mile House Page
- Tripadvisor Canada
- South Cariboo Tourism
- BC Tourism 100 Mile House Page
- District of 100 Mile House
- South Cariboo Chamber of Commerce
In-town camping is available at:
- The District of 100 Mile Campground is on Horse Lake Road. $10/night. No reservation service. 12 sites and overflow.
- Support our sponsor and check out 100 Mile Motel & RV Park! Park your vehicle in front of your suite. Trailer parking available.
- Canlan Sports Centre is not available for overnight camping. We have booked for those requiring space for the event at the Seniors Park on Horse Lake Road, 4 KM from 100 Mile House. It is available for the 15, 16th and 17th of July, free of charge. There is water and washrooms available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250 593 4161 if you wish to book a space at this site.