100 Mile House, the Handcrafted Log Home Capital of North America, is located on Highway 97 in the Cariboo region of B.C., 458 kilometres (285 miles) north of Vancouver and 328 kilometres (204 miles) south of Prince George. Our history is steeped in the Gold Rush of 1858. And no matter what time of the year, there’s always something to see and do. This vibrant, busy community welcomes you for year-round adventures!
Use these links for helpful information:
- 2023 Visitor Guide! Check it out!
- 100 Mile House Area Accommodations – Compiled by South Cariboo Tourism. This list includes hotels, motels, RV parks, guest ranches, B&Bs, resorts and lodges.
- 108 Golf Resort Hot July Nights participant special room rates: Standard queen $99.99; Kitchenette King $109.99; Camping full hook ups $30.00
- 100 Mile House.ca
- Where to Stay – BC Tourism 100 Mile House Page
- Tripadvisor Canada
- South Cariboo Tourism
- BC Tourism 100 Mile House Page
- District of 100 Mile House
- South Cariboo Chamber of Commerce
In-town camping is available at:
- The District of 100 Mile Campground is on Horse Lake Road. $10/night. No reservation service. 12 sites and overflow.
- Support our sponsor and check out 100 Mile Motel & RV Park! Park your vehicle in front of your suite. Trailer parking available.
- Canlan Sports Centre is not available for overnight camping.
Free Camping at the Creekside Seniors Camp Ground. Free of charge for any registered participant. Inside washrooms with sinks, running water, no showers. Covered picnic area with electrical outlets. Only 4 K from 100 Mile House on Horse Lake Road. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.